Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I know I've been away for too long but...

This past two weeks have been crazy.
I suddenly (really, suddenly is not fast enough) got a job. I went to the interview on a Thursday afternoon and the next day I was already working full time.
But, despite not having free time at all, that's (obviously) good news.

Talking about news, I got three more illustrations up on Amelia's magazine!
Remember the last illustration I bloged? I didn't expect it to be published but it did!


These two are part of an article about Paul Smith and his collab. with Rapha on a cyclist line.


This one was a piece I really liked doing even if I couldn't spend a lot of time on it.
It's about vintage shop Lucy in disguise, which is quite cool to tell you the truth.


As I said, I won't have as much time as before to draw/update anymore, but I'm working on a couple of "big" (they certainly are big for me haha) projects, so expect big news from time to time!

Also, Disqus has not been working right on this blog (most probably it's my fault and this blog's horrible html and css) so I removed it. Now blogger's default comment system is the one ruling this place. Don't hesitate to leave comments anymore, even if it's just to say hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment